- This event has passed.
HHIVE Lab Meeting
September 14, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
One event on August 31, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 14, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 28, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on October 12, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on October 26, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on November 9, 2022 at 2:30 pm
One event on November 30, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Bi-weekly lab meetings will take place on Wednesdays from 2:30-3:45pm in the HHIVE Lab (Greenlaw 524). Visit the HHIVE Lab Sakai site to access meeting agendas and Journal Club reading selections.
Fall 2022 Lab Meeting dates:
- Wednesday, 8/17/22
- Wednesday, 8/31/22
- Wednesday, 9/14/22
- Wednesday, 9/28/22
- Please plan to read the short BMJ article by Harvey Max Chochinov that explores dignity-based care for our Journal Club discussion this Wednesday.
- Journal Club with Neha
- Check in about upcoming programming and events
- Optional workshop of HHC Conference abstracts (due October 15th).
- Wednesday, 10/12/22
- Read Seiichi Villalona’s short Medical Humanities article
- Maya Ticku’s journal club discussion
- URA projects and social media campaign check-in
- Wednesday, 10/26/22
- Read Feldman’s “The Quest for the Good Life”
- Galilee’s journal club discussion about a philosophy chapter about what constitutes a “good” life and death
- URA projects and research projects check-in
- Wednesday, 11/9/22
- Read Emma Nelson Bunkley’s “Interembodiment, Inheritance, and Intergenerational Health”
- Katy will offer a brief Linkedin tutorial to help everyone connect with HHIVE’s new Linkedin page
- Teja’s Journal Club discussion about an ethnographic study of shared illness experience in Senegal
- Check in on URA projects
- Upcoming events
- Health Humanities Information Session on Thursday @ 4:00pm
- HHJ Exhibition Night on Monday 11/14 @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, 11/30/22
Curren URAs who are not available to join us on Wednesdays can still stay involved in the lab. Use the Google Drive folder to keep up with our projects/programming and be in touch with HHIVE RA Kaleigh Sullivan to get started on a project.