- This event has passed.
NHC: Building a Speculative Archive
April 14, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Building a Speculative Archive
To conclude our proceedings we bring together scholars and representatives from state humanities councils to reflect on the topics covered during the conference and showcase objects, musings, and creative work submitted in advance to our speculative archive by conference participants, attendees, and interested members of the public. This archive will collectively imagine a range of possible futures and directions for the health humanities and for medical practice itself.
- Jacqueline Kellish, Public Engagement Coordinator, National Humanities Center (Moderator)
- Carin Berkowitz, Executive Director, New Jersey Council for the Humanities
- Ann Fox, Professor of English, Davidson College
- Samantha Pinto, Associate Professor of English, University of Texas at Austin
- Yolonda Y. Wilson, Associate Professor, Albert Gnaegi Center for Health Care Ethics, Saint Louis University
Register to attend this virtual panel at the conference website.
This conversation is part of the A Crisis of Caring: The Humanities and Our Health, a virtual interdisciplinary conference hosted by the National Humanities Center.